Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Dave Ramsey Seminar

Hi Everyone,

I recently went to a Dave Ramsey Seminar and a few
months ago started listening to him on the radio.

While learning to drive over the past year, one
of my parents would take control of the radio.
Just wait, it could happen to you too. Ha.
I complained at first, but was suprised when I
actually enjoyed listening to talk radio. Now,
I know a little about Dave Ramsey, Neal Boortz,
Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael
Savage, and others.

O.K., now back to Dave Ramsey.
He is the author of The Total Money Makeover.
Also, his website is http://www.daveramsey.com

The seminar was only a couple of hours. He gives
a lot of information, but it was actually fun.
He is very energetic and plays upbeat music.
When the intermission came, my mother commented
that she bet I was bored, and said we could go if I
wanted to. How shocked she looked when I told her
that I wanted to stay until the end.

I would definitely recommend his seminar to everyone.
He teaches you about saving money, not buying things
that you cannot afford, and making money work
for you. I recently bought his book and it has helped
me a lot with my website business.

Talk to you soon,

Elizabeth Grace
http://booktestonline.com