Thursday, May 31, 2007

Free Web Directories - BookTestOnline.com Now Approved

Hi Everyone,

I am excited now that school is out for the summer.
A great time to take a few trips too. Also, I plan to have more
time to add things to the website. I have been working on
this website for over 1 year.

On 5/30/2007, was informed that I have been approved for
2-Web directories. It is actually the #10 challenge in
Ron McDaniel's marketing book "Buzzoodle Buzz Marketing."
Or visit his website www.buzzoodle.com
You will be shocked how many free directories that you
can enter yourself. However, it does take a little bit a time
(2 weeks - 2 months) before you get an approval email back.

www.pegasusdirectory.com and www.9dir.com
sent me an email yesterday that I had been approved.
How great is that! Now just waiting for the other 18 that I
submitted to. They take a while to enter, so I try to do about
2 directories submissions a day.

A great free directory list is ................
http://directorycritic.com/free-directory-list.html
I found 1,200 free directory listings a couple of weeks ago.

Talk to you soon,

Elizabeth Grace
http://booktestonline.com