Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Giving Free Access Away -Underprivileged Teens


Hi Everyone,

Although my website
is available to anyone
who has a computer at home
and would like to purchase
my service. I have 2 months,
4 months, 6 months, 1 years
access times.

This year I will be giving away
Free Access to teens at my website
Book Test Online
to underprivileged kids. My Website will Encourage
Students to Read More Books, Practice Before Your
Teacher's English Book Test, Sharpen Their Memory,
and Increase Their Reading Comprehension Skills.

Also, I am planning to visit schools and talk to young
kids (2nd-4th grade) about the importance of reading.
I myself read about 75-100 books a year and it is not
because my teachers ask me too! The only reason that
I do this is because I love to read, and I know that
reading is an important part of life.

If you are a librarian or a school that would like access
to help your underprivileged kids in your area. Please contact
me by email though BookTestOnline.com

Talk to you soon,

Elizabeth Grace
Book Test Online
http://BookTestOnline.com
http://BookTestOnlinecom.blogspot.com